Lunes, Oktubre 17, 2011

for the past years







The Spices
I've been through a lot, there's no question to that. But with my family, friends and those persons who keep on loving, caring, understanding me, I'm still here. I'm still alive and breathin' with their help. They were my inspiration to keep my life goin' and to keep me from fighting in this cruel word. I cannot say that I am perfect because nobody does. I am just being the best that I can be to make them proud of me. I never expect them to do that instantly cause I thought for the past years that I have to prove myself to everybody! But I was really wrong. I don't have to prove anything to anyone cause its me, the real me. I am just being true to all even to myself. If I am sad, you can see it to my eyes. But sometimes I am a great pretender. Not because I used to that and I like it that much. It's just that I have to show to others that I am okay especially to my family for them to keep on asking why and what happened. I also don't want them to worry.
Life is full of trials and difficulties which sometimes makes you lose your hope and make you give up in life. I experience that! But realizations strike me... This is the real life! A real happy life! How can I appreciate life if there's no problems that will challenge me and make me improve and develop myself? Trials and problems are spices of life! Keep rockin'!


Walang komento: